ETSP-LTO series are temperature testing chambers for durability or operating status of parts and products in extreme conditions. (LN2 cooling is option)
Solved noise, temperature variations, unbalanced air distribution inside the chamber.
- Slient compressors using ecologically friendly refrigerants.
- Air temperature variation and quick adaptation of specimens to it.
- Friendly, flexible, up-to date control and management systems.
- Allows easy servicing and upgrades.
- Network connection of several chambers to a single "master" control unit allowing centralized supervision both in local and remote mode.
|Temperature range||-40 ℃ ~ +180 ℃ (single stage refrigeration system)
-70 ℃ ~ +180 ℃ (cascade refrigeration system)
|Temperature accuracy||Less than ± 0.1 ℃|
|Temperature stability||Less than ± 0.5 ℃ at ateady state conditions|
|Temperature uniformity||Less than ±1% of setpoint(Less than ± 0.1 ℃ at 100 ℃)|
|Heat-up rate||0.5 ~ 5 ℃/min|
|Cooling rate||0.5 ~ 5 ℃/min|
|Humidity range||20% ~ 98% RH(10% ~ 98% RH is an optional spec)|
|Humidity stability||Less than ±1.5% RH at steady state conditions without heat dissipation in time|
|Humidity uniformity||Less than ±3.0% RH|
|Condending||Air cooled or water cooled type|
|Input power requirements||220V/380V, 50Hz/60Hz, 1Ph/3Ph|
|Model||Internal dimensions||External dimensions||Useful capatity|
|ETSP-TH 60||300x400x500 (WxDxH) mm||900x900x1500 (WxDxH) mm||60 liters|
|ETSP-TH 150||500x500x600 (WxDxH) mm||1100x1000x1600 (WxDxH) mm||150 liters|
|ETSP-TH 500||700x700x800 (WxDxH) mm||1300x1100x1800 (WxDxH) mm||392 liters|
|ETSP-TH 1000||1000x1000x1000 (WxDxH) mm||1600x1500x2100 (WxDxH) mm||1000 liters|