PV module testing Walk in temperature & Humidity chamber ETSP- PWTH series
ETSP-PWTH series are climatic version PV module testing walk in walk in temperature and humidity chambers, provide multiple capabilities create repeatable environmental conditions for durability or operating status of products in extreme conditions.
- Temperature shock cycling testing, humidity freeze testing, Damp heat testing, temperature testing, temperature and humidity cyclic testing
- Effects of extreme ambient temperature and humidity conditions ETSP-WTH series conditions.
- All types of PV modules testing is possible.
- Optional UV lamps or solar lamps inside chamber.
- Friendly, flexible, up-to date control and management systems.
- Allows easy servicing and upgrades.
||-50 ~ 120 ℃ (Changeable according to user’s demand.)
||Less than ± 0.3 ℃
|Temperature heat up rate
||More than 3.0 ℃/min
|Temperature pull down rate
||More than 2.0 ℃/min
||20 ~ 98% RH
||Less than ± 1.5% RH
|Microprocessor controller including self-diagnostics warning message function
||1300x1200x1000 (WxDxH) mm
||1800x2200x1550 (WxDxH) mm
||1300x1300x2500 (WxDxH) mm
||1600x2400x2965 (WxDxH) mm
||1300x2040x1570 (WxDxH) mm
||1600x3390x1955 (WxDxH) mm
||2500x2500x2000 (WxDxH) mm
||2800x3500x2500 (WxDxH) mm
Note Different size of chambers are available on user’s demand. Chamber dimensions are subject to change due to final design and specification